Health, Safety & Environment
W-Industries is committed to an incident-free workplace, reducing hazards, safeguarding equipment and minimizing the impact to the environment. We continually work to improve on the services we provide to our clients with HSSE processes, rules, and principles founded on management commitment, leading by example, accountability, and a sense of personal responsibility. We invest in our employees by ensuring that our people receive proper job training to exceed that of current industry regulations and best practices. We have a team of safety professionals that bring over 75 years of experience embedded in our operations to help uphold HSSE, quality, and production to exceed expectations.
W-Industries is committed to:
- the consideration of safety excellence in the design, construction, testing, assembly, operation and restoration of all properties and facilities;
- the provision of a safe and healthful working environment for all employees in an effort to reduce work related physical injury and illness;
- assessing and addressing the potential risks and hazards of business activities;
- compliance with all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements;
- participation in the development of new legislation, regulations and technologies;
- reviewing performance and communicating progress;
- the prevention of pollution; and
- the provision of resources necessary for the implementation, control and continual improvement of environmental, safety and health performance.
Our Vision: Accident Free — No Harm to Environment — Quality Performance
It is expected that all contractors, purchasers and other parties on W-Industries property will also abide by our established environmental, safety and health policies and procedures.
Excellence Through Craftsmanship
At W-Industries, we believe that quality does not start with the first inspection, first design review, or even the first planning meeting.
Our quality started in 1984 when our team of engineers came together to design and build our first control panel. From that point forward, we used our vast experience to ensure our products not only met required specifications, but exceeded current standards. Quality is embedded in our corporate culture.
W-Industries is dedicated to providing the most robust designs, solutions, products, and services. Our management team leads our quality system and provides unlimited support to our ongoing efforts for excellence.
Insurance & Bonding
W-Industries’ P&C (property and casualty) insurance portfolio provides layered coverage through domestic and captive markets meeting all industry requirements. Exposure-based bonding capacity is available through A+15 rated specialty insurers for all applicable bond types, including but not limited to: Bid, Contract, Heavy OTR, and Tax.