Excellence Through Craftsmanship
From single unit controls to complete platform and plant control systems, W-Industries has implemented thousands of process control and industrial automation system configurations in the US Gulf Coast and around the world.
- Studies and evaluations
- System architecture & design
- Functional specifications
- Process control configuration and programming
- Safety shutdown configuration and programming
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) design & configuration
- Historian, data management, and reporting configuration
- Third party systems integration
- Server architecture design and configuration
- Integrated control system testing (hard-wired and/or software simulation)
- Electrical Loading
- Structural Design
- System Hydraulic
- System Reliability
Based on the unique details of each project, experienced oil and gas process and control systems engineers, design and develop functional specifications and execute on implementation and testing plans.
WELL CONTROL PANELS
Expertise in the full range of technologies, from conventional hydraulic to PLC solutions. Designed and built to US and International standards.
PROCESS CONTROL & SAFETY SYSTEMS
Literally thousands of systems designed and installed into every offshore region in the world. Technical expertise to support the most challenging application.
SUBSEA CONTROLS & SYSTEMS
Design and packaging of subsea control and monitoring equipment for production wells, injection wells, and subsea processing.
FLOW MEASUREMENT & CONTROL
Accurate and reactive systems designed to increasingly more precise specifications. Vendor neutrality ensures optimized performance.